Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ringworm With White Ring Vomiting And Ringworm In Humans Are They Related?

Vomiting and ringworm in humans Are they related? - ringworm with white ring

My husband and I bought 11 white German Shepard puppy months, 3 weeks. The previous owner said that we had ringworm (which has no visible symptoms) are vomiting and diahorrea we thought was a sudden turnaround.

Husband and I say today that we had Ring Worm and my husband for a week, but he thought it was a blow, as he had never heard of ring worm.

We have received for her treatment and took the dog to the veterinarian tomorrow.

Last week, my husband and I were very sick with vomiting and diarrhea cause. It got worse today.

I want to know is that vomiting diahorrea and by the worm ring or a gastrointestinal infection.

We were not able to obtain a diagnosisOur medical department is closed today, so we had to get a diagnosis of our pharmacists, so I asked here

No comments:

Post a Comment