Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Mom Made Me Smell Her Feet My Mom Always Wants Me To Always Massage And Smell Her Feet?

My mom always wants me to always massage and smell her feet? - my mom made me smell her feet

My mother has always, since I just asked, massage your feet and when I put her foot on my face and I am forced to smell .. does not really bother me much .. I'm used to it .. love too .. It also makes me eat at his feet, but that's another story .. What should I do .. Should I continue with him and say enough is enough?

8 comments:

The poet said...

OK, now that's funny! say that it is enough, because its very strange and I wonder what his age. If you like a teenager or an adult before you have to understand that their right to do that her mother beside her really bad.

littleim... said...

U Get cut, she did not say it because it bothers u. And no right to stay in the smelly feet s face.

And eat the thing on its feet, what with your mother anyway, it's serious, sick and crazy.

U need to talk about it

MELISSA said...

I just want to say whether the cause U dont like doing it! ANYWAYS GDP and say that I do love her and UU WONT to tell him to go for a swim!

jatz46 said...

Your mother seems rather strange, and he himself was a stranger, let her do.

aarika said...

ewww thats sick

Emi said...

Just enjoy the time with his mother:))

aznboi27... said...

If you are not with the Then tell him to stop satisfied. if theres no problem with that:)

lovxux4e... said...

Big summer i AELS wouldsnt not want to ask someone to do

Post a Comment